It’s June 1 and 55 degrees outside, which is strange. I was up all night celebrating the end of the busy season at work, so I’m a bit fuzzy right now, but excited to start on some new projects related to the site. Luckily I have the day off today.
Since I had to work last Saturday and Monday (Memorial Day), this is my three day weekend, so I’m going to do my best to enjoy it.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, too!
BEST PERSONAL FINANCE WRITING OF THE WEEK
- Musings of an Abstract Aucklander discusses why complete honesty and disclosure in a relationship is unnecessary, and probably harmful.
- J Money at Budgets are Sexy has some simple advice for those who want the latest personal finance tip or idea. The “basics” remain unchanged.
- Sunil at the Extra Money Blog also shows us two personal finance principles that remain unchanged.
- People in Greece think they are the hardest working in the EU, and hedge fund manager and new blogger Mark Dow explores cognitive bias and politics. Fascinating stuff.
- Krantcents asks, “if money is the answer, then what is the question.”