This has been quite a week. Married with Debt saw its two biggest traffic days ever, and I want to thank Yakezie and all my readers.
So many sites are putting out great content and it would be difficult to post every link at once, so I’ll do the reader a favor and trickle them out to you in a more digestible format.
I’ve especially been enjoying Derek Halpern at Social Triggers. If you are a blogger or involved in online marketing, you really should read his free content, especially the posts on optimizing your site layout. Derek should put a “donate” button on a fixed graphic because I almost felt guilty, as if I had stumbled into some $497 premium course without paying.
Also, Jonathan Fields is a great resource for entrepreneurs. His annual report of his career is a must-read.
- Sam at Financial Samurai has a great post about how to save for retirement if you don’t make a lot of money.
- Forget a list of goals – Kylie Ofiu, uses a vision board AND an inspiration wall to keep herself focused and motivated.
- Jeffrey at Money Spruce shows us how to achieve by giving up goal setting.
- SB at One Cent at a Time has a great read and call to action with “Consumer is King, Believe It or Not. Now Act Like One”
- Miss T at Prairie Eco Thrifter shows us how to avoid the excuses with some easy ways to volunteer more.